Charles Quinn Photography Blog
When you dream of becoming a big star, a name well-known, first make sure you have your Austin headshots done professionally. A headshot is often the first impression that a potential customer will have of you, and you want that impression to be a good one. The headshot is a modern portrait produced by a professional photographer or agency that focuses on you, the person. Austin headshots, used by experienced business owners or teams, use your profile to brand you through social media, print media, email correspondence, and the “about us” page. Austin headshots are like a business card but infinitely better.
Update Your Austin Headshots
When did you last have your headshot updated? Three reasons why you need to make an updated professional headshot your priority this summer.
- Your credibility is on the line. For example, you have a credibility problem if you say you have 30 years of experience, but your headshot presents you like a wet behind the ears 22-year-old.
- Avoid the negative reputation. Today’s cameras have improved the quality of headshots. Unfortunately, when a potential client sees an old headshot that could be better, it reflects poorly on your business. They think your company lacks the resources to update your headshots and improve your brand, or they think you are lazy and lack the foresight to consider the importance of your headshot.
- Optimize your future. You built your company around your personal goals and decisions. People need to see you when they see your brand, and getting more pictures of yourself out there is an essential part of that identification process.
Other Ways to Use Your Austin Headshots to Boost Business
The Houston Photographer offers ten ways to capitalize on your headshot:
- Brochures – Brochures are one of the classic methods of promoting yourself, your business, your services, products, and even your web presence and social media profiles.
- Websites + Blogs
- Direct Mail
- Online Publishing
- Email Marketing – TIP: You can use services like Aweber.com, ConstantContact.com, or GetResponse.com to immediately set up an email campaign without breaking the bank!
- LinkedIn – TIP: I see so many people (and businesses) uploading shabby images on LinkedIn! Remember that your smartest and most affluent clients will likely use LinkedIn, so always put your best foot forward with a beautiful business headshot.
- Facebook Pages – My advice: Use a professional headshot for your profile in addition to any Facebook Fan Pages!
- Google – Google is the most visited website on the planet. Having your professional portrait attached to a Google Plus page can give your company website an added popularity boost and effectively promote your professional portrait in one of the best locations possible. Imagine, in front of potentially MILLIONS of end-users!
- Twitter – Adding your business headshot to your Twitter profile is one of the easiest and fastest methods to gain credibility for your brand.
- Other Social Media Profiles – A few other websites and social media methods that come to mind use websites like YouTube, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon, all hugely popular and allow you to personalize your profile with your Professional Headshots. Also, it’s a great idea to update your Instant Message Clients (like Skype, AIM, or Google Messenger) with your professional headshots.
As one company put it: Having a headshot that truly reflects your essence amplifies your possibilities for success.
If you want to schedule some time and get some customized professional business headshots so you can FINALLY look your best and showcase that to your clients, then click below to contact me today!